
Denver's Hidden Gem: Aloft North Westminster - You HAVE to See This!
Aloft North Westminster: My Honest (and Slightly Chaotic) Review - Trust Me, You Gotta See This!
Okay, so let's be real. Finding a genuinely good hotel in the Denver area can feel like searching for a mythical unicorn. You're wading through a swamp of generic chains and hoping, praying, for something… more. Well, buckle up, buttercups, because I think I stumbled upon a hidden gem: Aloft North Westminster - and you absolutely HAVE to see this place!
Before I dive in, let me just air a quick grievance: I'm terrible at planning trips. I mean, awful. So when a friend recommended Aloft, I was skeptical. Sounded like another "corporate-vibe" stay. But, fueled by sheer desperation (and a serious need for a getaway), I booked a room. And boy, was I wrong.
First Impressions & Accessibility (Because, You Know, Reality)
First off, right out of the gate? Accessibility is top-notch. The lobby is spacious, bright, and welcoming. Elevators are plentiful (essential!), and everything just feels… easy. Seriously, good job, Aloft. You’re already winning! I'm not a wheelchair user, but I did notice the thoughtful design, and that makes a huge difference in a place that's trying to be inclusive.
Internet & Stay Connected - Because We All Need It!
Let's talk internet. Because, let's face it, we're all glued to our phones these days. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms?! YES! And not just free Wi-Fi, but good Wi-Fi. I needed to quickly hop on a zoom call, download massive files for work (ugh), and connect with my far-away family. It was all smooth sailing. Speed was impressive. And in Public areas as well? Check!
The Room: My Personal Oasis (with a few minor quirks)
Okay, the room. The room. It's modern, cool, and seriously comfortable. The blackout curtains were a LIFESAVER after a long day of meetings and my chronic need for sleep, blocking out all the light. The bed? Cloud-like. I sank in and didn't want to leave. Air conditioning worked perfectly. Extra long bed? Well, I'm not that tall, but I appreciate the option! Complimentary bottled water, a nice touch. Free Toiletries, excellent. I even loved the slippers. The soundproofing really meant something, because I was finally able to get some sleep.
Minor quibbles? The complimentary tea I tried to make was just ok, the coffee/tea maker, I'm just an instant coffee person, it's my fault. No matter, I was getting an amazing sleep, and I'll take it!
Cleanliness and Safety: Did I Mention COVID?
Look, we're all a little obsessed with cleanliness these days (thanks, COVID). And Aloft gets it. They offer room sanitization opt-out available (respect!). I’m not a fan of the harsh stuff, but I was still impressed with the measures that Aloft have taken. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Rooms sanitized between stays, Hand sanitizer, Safe dining setup, Staff trained, Safe!. I felt genuinely safe.
Food, Glorious Food – And a Few Surprises
Let's get to the good stuff: food. I'm a foodie. I live to eat. And Aloft, thankfully, didn't disappoint.
- Restaurants: Excellent!
- Breakfast [buffet]: Wonderful. (Side note: the western breakfast was particularly delicious. I highly recommend.
- Coffee shop: I found a delicious coffee shop, the coffee was the perfect start to my day.
- Bar: Great place to relax and unwind.
- Poolside bar: I didn't go, but it was wonderful to have the option.
- Room service [24-hour]: Perfect! Especially when you just want to order a pizza at 2 am.
The Pool with a view! I loved this! I will be honest, I didn't expect much, but it was beautiful and peaceful. I especially found the Pool with view amazing.
Services and Conveniences: They Thought of Everything
- Air conditioning in public area
- Business facilities
- Car park [free of charge]
- Daily housekeeping
- Doorman
- Elevator
- Front desk [24-hour]
- Invoice provided
- Ironing service
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Safety deposit boxes
- Wi-Fi for special events
- Xerox/fax in business center
Seriously, the whole thing felt effortless.
Things to Do & Ways to Relax: More Than Just a Bed!
This is where Aloft really shines. Beyond the comfy rooms and good food, they offer a bunch of amenities to help you de-stress and have fun.
- Fitness center: Yep, they've got a well-equipped gym if you're into that sort of thing (guilty!).
- Spa/sauna: I didn't get a chance to use these (next time!), but the idea alone is pretty amazing.
- Steamroom: (Ditto)
- Swimming pool [outdoor]: Yes, and it's gorgeous!
The Not-So-Perfect Bits (Because Nobody's Perfect)
Okay, gotta keep it real. No hotel is perfect. I wasn't overly impressed with the gift shop. And finding the parking lot was a bit tricky at first. I'm not a fan of the Shrine that they have as well, but that's not a deal breaker. But, honestly? Those are nitpicks.
To Sum It Up: Go. Just Go.
Look, I'm a cynical New Yorker, and I don't lavish praise easily. But Aloft North Westminster genuinely impressed me. It's modern, clean, comfortable and well-equipped. The staff are friendly, helpful, and the facilities are top-notch. It's the kind of place where you can actually relax and recharge. It gave me a moment to breath and exhale. It's also an ideal spot for business travel, and it's a great place for a weekend getaway.
My (Highly Biased) Recommendation: Book It Now!
SEO Focused Keywords: Denver Hotels, Westminster Hotels, Aloft North Westminster, Accessibility Westminster, Free Wi-Fi Denver, Pool with view Westminster, Spa Hotels Denver, Fitness Center Westminster, Modern Hotel Denver, Family-friendly Westminster, Conference Facilities Denver, Wheelchair Accessible Hotels, [Your specific needs and interests, e.g., "romantic getaway," "business travel," "family vacation"].
My Offer:
Escape to Relaxation and Refresh at Aloft North Westminster!
Are you ready to experience the ultimate Denver getaway? Treat yourself with a stay at Aloft North Westminster, where modern comfort meets impeccable service.
Enjoy our:
- Bright and modern, fully accessible rooms with free Wi-Fi
- Delicious dining options, including a western-style breakfast
- A beautiful spa and pool with a view
- A fully-equipped fitness center
- And much, much more!
Book your stay today and get 15% off your nightly rate! Plus, enjoy a complimentary bottle of wine upon arrival.
Click here to book your stress-free escape: [Insert link to booking page here]
(Offer valid for a limited time. Restrictions may apply)
Don't miss out. This is your chance to experience Denver's best-kept secret!
Escape to Taiwan: Luxurious Airline Inn Near Kaohsiung Station!
Alright, buckle up, Buttercup, because we are diving headfirst into my potentially disastrous but absolutely real (and hopefully hilarious) adventure at the Aloft Denver North Westminster. This isn't your sanitized, Instagram-filtered travel blog; this is the unfiltered reality of a slightly neurotic human trying to have a good time.
Day 1: Arrival and the Quest for the Perfect Taco
1:00 PM: Arriving and Initial Panic. Okay, first hurdle: getting to the hotel. My GPS, bless its digital heart, led me through a construction zone that could rival a post-apocalyptic wasteland. Seriously, I felt like Mad Max on a desperate search for Wi-Fi. I arrived at the Aloft, a mix of relief and the lingering fragrance of diesel fumes. Check-in? Smooth as butter. Maybe this won't be a total disaster after all.
1:30 PM: Room Reconnaissance. The room! It's…fine. Modern, clean, minimalist. I'm not sure how I feel about the giant, empty space staring back at me. It may be perfect for a solo trip, but I can't stop thinking about the idea of a messy room. I feel somewhat liberated, but I can already sense the "cabin fever" approaching.
2:00 PM: The Taco Hunt Begins. My stomach is growling, and a primal craving for tacos has taken hold. I've consulted Yelp, Google reviews, and the hotel concierge (who, bless her, seemed slightly terrified by my intensity). This is serious business.
2:30 PM: The Taco Fail (Kind Of). I followed Google reviews: a promising taco joint, but it turned out that they were closed! My heart sank. A small, but significant, defeat. My quest is clearly not off the ground.
2:45 PM: The Taco Triumph (Again, Kind Of). Found some decent tacos at another spot, which was fine. Not life-changing, but filled a void. I may need to return the next day to explore a more authentic experience.
4:00 PM: Poolside Misadventures. The hotel pool! I thought, "Maybe a relaxing dip will wash away my anxieties!" The water was freezing! I lasted about 10 mins before retreating to the fiery warmth of my room with a fuzzy towel and a mild sense of disappointment.
6:00 PM: Cocktail Hour and Mild Regrets: The hotel bar. Tried a signature cocktail – a vibrant purple concoction that tasted suspiciously like cough syrup. I still drank it, of course. What else is a solo traveler supposed to do?
7:00 PM: Dinner Solo: The hotel restaurant has a burger on the menu. Comfort food always makes my worries subside. I read a book, but my mind kept drifting. Will I have fun? Will I make friends? Will I run into a travel influencer?
9:00 PM: Bedtime and Anxieties. I fall asleep for the night.
Day 2: Culture, Coffee, and Catastrophe (Maybe)
- 8:00 AM: Morning Grind and the Search for Caffeine. The hotel coffee is…weak. I'm a coffee snob, I admit it. So, the quest for a proper cup begins!
- 8:30 AM: Coffee Victory! Found a hipster coffee shop. It had all the fixings for a proper coffee. I was revived.
- 9:30 AM: Museums and the Fine Art of Staring. Went to a local museum. Art! It's…something. I spent far too long staring at a single abstract painting, trying to unearth its hidden meaning. (Spoiler alert: I failed.) I have never considered myself to be a cultural person, but I felt a rush of excitement.
- 12:00 PM: Lunch Fiasco. Decided on a cute, little, sandwich place. The place was packed - which is either promising or foreboding. After half an hour of waiting, I could not wait any longer.
- 12:30 PM: Lunch, Finally. After a long wait. It was a fantastic sandwich. Definitely worth the wait.
- 2:00 PM: Afternoon Stroll and Existential Musings. I actually walked! I wandered around, enjoying the sunshine, and pondering the meaning of life. Okay, maybe not the meaning of life, but at least the meaning of my next meal.
- 4:00 PM: Hotel Gym and The Reality of My Fitness (Lack Thereof). The gym is calling! I feel like I should, but I didn't. Some other time.
- 6:00 PM: Dinner Again. Taco Thoughts. I am really feeling the tacos. I return to one of the taco shops I found the previous day. It's a great experience.
- 8:30 PM: Stargazing and Sleep. Back in my room. I watch the stars from the window.
- 9:30 PM: Bedtime and Anxieties. I fall asleep for the night.
Day 3: Departure and the Aftermath
- 9:00 AM: Last Breakfast The hotel breakfast is decent, but nothing to write home about.
- 9:30 AM: Check Out Check out is easy and quick.
- 10:00 AM: The Final Quest I had to make one last taco run. Mission accomplished!
- 11:00 AM: Departure Time to go. I didn't discover anything revolutionary, but I did accomplish the most important task: getting out of the house. I leave Aloft Denver North Westminster behind.
- 12:00 PM: Analysis I am already thinking about returning.
Final Thoughts:
This trip was a rollercoaster of highs and lows, taco triumphs and coffee confessions, and a whole lot of wandering. It wasn’t perfect, but it was real. And isn't that what matters? You know, the real stuff. The stuff that makes you laugh and cringe at the same time. That's life, baby, and I wouldn't trade it for all the perfectly filtered Instagram posts in the world. Until next time, Denver!
Fulham vs. Villa: Epic UK Derby Showdown!
Aloft North Westminster: Hidden Gem or Hidden... Thing? Let's Dive In.
Okay, "Hidden Gem" is a BIG claim. What's actually hidden, and is it worth the hunt?
Let's talk rooms. Are they swanky? Tiny? Do you get a decent view of... something?
The pool! Is the pool any good? Because honestly, a sad, chlorine-smelling pool is a dealbreaker for me.
***Stream of Consciousness Pool Thoughts:*** *Were the tiles slightly… cracked? Did that one kid's abandoned inflatable donut just…stay there? Is it just me? Am I being overly critical? Am I becoming the grumpy old woman I swore I'd never be? The chlorine's got to me, I swear!*
The Re:Fuel by Aloft® – What's the food and drink situation? Gotta know if I can actually *eat* there.
***Another Stream of Consciousness:*** *Okay, burrito, you got me. I'm not a food critic, but that burrito… I blame myself. What was I thinking? Always check the date! Lesson learned. Next time, double the yogurt. I'm going to go get another one... wait, are they even open right now? Oh, god I'd better check!*
What about the staff? Are they friendly? Helpful? Or the kind that just stares blankly when you ask for a towel?
Is there anything *else* to do around the hotel? Like, any actual *things*?
Final Verdict: Should I book a stay at Aloft North Westminster?

