Escape to Paradise: Charoen Apartment Hotel, Trang, Thailand

Charoen Apartment Hotel Trang Thailand

Charoen Apartment Hotel Trang Thailand

Escape to Paradise: Charoen Apartment Hotel, Trang, Thailand

Escape to Paradise: Charoen Apartment Hotel, Trang, Thailand - My Brain Dump (AKA The Review!)

Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your average, perfectly polished hotel review. We’re diving headfirst into the Escape to Paradise: Charoen Apartment Hotel in Trang, Thailand, and I’m bringing you along for the messy, imperfect, and gloriously human ride. Think of this as my soul-searching session through comfy beds and poolside cocktails. Ready? Let's go!

(And yes, for the SEO crawlers, I'll sprinkle in some keywords, but this is for you, the weary traveler, not the robots.)

Getting Around (and Getting There):

First things first: Accessibility. Look, I'm not a wheelchair user, but I always look for good access. I saw an elevator, which is a huge plus. The hotel boasts facilities for disabled guests, so that's a good sign. There is Airport transfer, and car park [free of charge], and car park [on-site] - convenient. They even have taxi service, which is essential in this part of Thailand.

The Room - My Little Sanctuary!

Alright, let's talk room! They offer a wide range of Available in all rooms:

  • Air conditioning (Thank. Goodness.)
  • Alarm clock (For those early bird adventures!)
  • Bathrobes (Ooh la la, luxury!)
  • Bathroom phone (For those urgent calls to room service… or maybe just a chat with yourself?)
  • Bathtub and Separate shower/bathtub: (A BIG check in my book!
  • Blackout curtains (Essential for daytime naps after a serious spa session).
  • Carpeting (Nice, but I’m a hardwood floor kinda gal).
  • Closet (Gotta unpack those vacation threads!).
  • Coffee/tea maker (Because caffeine is a NECESSITY!)
  • Complimentary tea, Free bottled water, and Essential condiments: (They know the way to my heart!)
  • Daily housekeeping (Yesss! My inner neat freak rejoices!).
  • Desk (For those emails I promise myself I won't check).
  • Extra long bed (Great for extra comfy sleeping!
  • Hair dryer (A lifesaver, especially when I don’t want to deal with the humid air).
  • High floor (Always aim for a view, always!).
  • In-room safe box (For peace of mind).
  • Interconnecting room(s) available (Good for families).
  • Internet access – LAN, Internet access – wireless, Wi-Fi [free] (And the Wi-Fi in all rooms! - Praise the travel gods!)
  • Ironing facilities (For that perfectly pressed vacation wardrobe – if you’re into that sort of thing).
  • Laptop workspace (For the pretending-to-do-work-while-actually-browsing-travel-blogs type).
  • Linens, Mirror, Non-smoking, On-demand movies, Private bathroom, Reading light, Refrigerator, Satellite/cable channels, Scale, Seating area, Shower, Slippers, Smoke detector, Socket near the bed, Sofa, Soundproofing, Telephone, Toiletries, Towels, Umbrella, Visual alarm, Wake-up service, Window that opens (Seriously, they thought of everything!)

I have to give a shout-out to the Air conditioning in public area as well!

Cleanliness and Safety - Because COVID Happened:

This is HUGE. After everything we've been through, this is where a hotel truly shines (or falls flat). They seem ON IT. Anti-viral cleaning products, Daily disinfection in common areas, Hand sanitizer, Hygiene certification, Individually-wrapped food options, Physical distancing of at least 1 meter, Professional-grade sanitizing services, Rooms sanitized between stays, Safe dining setup, Sanitized kitchen and tableware items, Staff trained in safety protocol, Sterilizing equipment. I'll admit, I felt REALLY safe. Knowing they're taking it seriously makes all the difference. They even offer Room sanitization opt-out available.

Dining, Drinking, and Snacking - LET'S EAT!

Right, food! And drinks! The most important aspect. The hotel has Restaurants, a Bar and a Coffee shop. They have:

  • A la carte in restaurant, Alternative meal arrangement, Asian breakfast, Asian cuisine in restaurant, Breakfast [buffet], Breakfast service, Buffet in restaurant, Coffee/tea in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, Happy hour, International cuisine in restaurant, Poolside bar, Room service [24-hour], Salad in restaurant, Snack bar, Soup in restaurant, Vegetarian restaurant, Western breakfast, Western cuisine in restaurant: (Seriously, where do I even begin?)

Here's the truth: I spent a lot of time at the poolside bar. The Poolside bar was practically my office. I'm talking sunset cocktails, the works. The cocktails were strong (thank you, bartender!), and the ambiance was pure bliss. They have Bottle of water as well. I'm not sure I can remember all the food at the buffet. The Breakfast [buffet] was a solid option for a quick bite.

Things To Do & Ways to Relax - My Personal Highlight

Okay, this is where Escape to Paradise truly lives up to its name. Their Spa is a MUST. I indulged in a Body scrub, Body wrap, Foot bath, Massage and Spa/sauna. I'm not going to lie; I may have spent an embarrassing amount of time in the Sauna and Steamroom (Spa/sauna). I felt like a new human when I was done!

Let's Talk About that Pool:

The Swimming pool [outdoor] with a Pool with view is gorgeous. I spent hours there, floating, reading, and generally pretending I had no responsibilities. It was pure therapy.

Other Stuff (The Bits and Bobs):

  • Services and conveniences: Let's run through the basics! They have Concierge, Daily housekeeping, Doorman, Elevator, Laundry service, Luggage storage, and Safety deposit boxes. All the things that make life easier.
  • Business facilities are: Audio-visual equipment for special events, Business facilities, Cash withdrawal, Contactless check-in/out, Convenience store, Currency exchange, Dry cleaning, Food delivery, Gift/souvenir shop, Indoor venue for special events, Invoice provided, Ironing service, Laundry service, Luggage storage, Meeting/banquet facilities, Meetings, Meeting stationery, On-site event hosting, Outdoor venue for special events, Projector/LED display, Safety deposit boxes, Seminars, Shrine, Smoking area, Terrace, Wi-Fi for special events, Xerox/fax in business center.
  • For the kids, there are Babysitting service, Family/child friendly, Kids facilities, Kids meal:
  • Access. CCTV in common areas, CCTV outside property, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private], Couple's room, Exterior corridor, Fire extinguisher, Front desk [24-hour], Hotel chain, Non-smoking rooms, Pets allowed unavailablePets allowed, Proposal spot, Room decorations, Safety/security feature, Security [24-hour], Smoke alarms, Soundproof rooms: (Good, good, good).
  • Getting around: Airport transfer, Bicycle parking, Car park [free of charge], Car park [on-site], Car power charging station, Taxi service, Valet parking, Check-in/out [express], Check-in/out [private].

The Imperfections (Because Real Life Isn't Perfect):

Okay, real talk. No place is flawless. I'm not going to lie, the Internet access – LAN felt a little antiquated (I usually opt for Wi-Fi [free]). And sometimes, I wanted even more options in the Restaurants – I'm a picky eater, sue me! Minor quibbles, really.

My Emotional Reaction:

Walking into the Escape to Paradise: Charoen Apartment Hotel, I felt… relief. The world felt stressful at the time, and the hotel was like a soft, safe hug. I was instantly swept away by its tranquility. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful (shout out to [mention a staff member's name if you remember it]! – they made it feel like more than just a hotel, it felt like a home away from home during the entire trip.

The Verdict:

This hotel is a winner. It’s genuinely deserving of the “Escape to Paradise” name. It's got the location, the comfort, the amenities, and most importantly, it has heart.

My Recommendation & Booking Offer:

Book Now and Escape to Paradise Yourself!

Tired of the everyday grind? Craving a getaway that rejuvenates your soul? Then you NEED to book a stay at the Escape to Paradise: Charoen Apartment Hotel in Trang, Thailand! This is more than just a place to sleep; it's a sanctuary where you can truly unwind and reconnect with yourself.

**Malaysia Riverview Paradise: Stunning 2BR Prestige Sky (A7-7) w/ WiFi!**

Book Now

Charoen Apartment Hotel Trang Thailand

Alright, buckle up, buttercups! Because this isn't your average, sterile travel itinerary. This is my attempt to, well, survive Charoen Apartment Hotel in Trang, Thailand. And yeah, maybe have some fun doing it. Consider this less a schedule and more a… a journal entry with a loose structure. Think of it as my brain attempting to make sense of Southeast Asia and potentially failing spectacularly.

Day 1: Arrival and the Great Mosquito Massacre (and Maybe Finding Some Pad Thai)

  • 4:00 AM (or thereabouts - who even knows at this point?): Bangkok Airport to Trang. Flight delayed. Of course. I'm pretty sure the universe is actively conspiring against me having a smooth travel experience. The pre-dawn airport hustle is not my vibe. Already regretting that iced coffee that's probably going to make me need a bathroom every 30 minutes.
  • 8:00 AM (ish): Arrive in Trang! Holy heatwave, Batman. The air hits you like a wet flannel. Grab a tuk-tuk to Charoen Apartment Hotel. The place looks promising from the outside, with some colorful murals. Praying the air conditioning works, considering I sweat profusely when I even think about humidity.
  • 9:00 AM: Check-in. The staff is super sweet, even if my Thai is pretty much nonexistent. (It's mainly comprised of "Sawasdee" and frantic hand gestures at this point). My room is, in the words of Goldilocks, just right. Nice size, clean-ish… but hold up… Is that a mosquito the size of a small helicopter circling my head?
  • 9:30 AM (give or take an insect-swarm): The Great Mosquito Massacre of Room 304 begins. I'm talking swatting, slapping, flailing - a full-on invertebrate battle. I'm half-expecting to have to call in the exterminators. (Maybe I should have packed a flamethrower. Next trip, definitely.)
  • 11:00 AM: Victory! (Or, at least, a temporary truce.) Body count: 17 mosquitoes, 2 spiders. The room is clear… for now. I collapse onto the bed, utterly defeated.
  • 12:00 PM: MUST. FIND. PAD THAI. My stomach is rumbling louder than my existential doubts. Wander outside. The streets are buzzing with life. Motorbikes zipping, food carts sizzling, a cacophony of deliciousness. I stumble upon a little place with a questionable name (I'm not sure I can translate what a "Pung Noodle" stands for), but man, the Pad Thai is incredible. The perfect symphony of sweet, sour, spicy, and salty. Suddenly, all is right with the world (except the lingering fear of a mosquito ambush). I could actually live here.
  • 2:00 PM: Nap. The heat and the Pad Thai have done me in. Plus, gotta be ready for round two with those buzzing bloodsuckers.
  • 5:00 PM: Explore the city. Walk the streets aimlessly, just soaking it all in. The temples with their intricate carvings are breathtaking. The smells of everything from durian fruit (I'm still too scared to try it) to fish roasting on the street add to the charm. I even manage to get lost (a given).
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at a local restaurant recommended by the hotel staff. More delicious Thai food! I have zero regrets on the food front. Zero. (I'm kind of starting to suspect the local population is fueled by deliciousness - I mean, how else could they be so cheerful?)
  • 9:00 PM: Back to the hotel. Set up mosquito defense system (multiple layers of everything, including the mosquito repellent that probably contains dangerous chemicals). Early night. My soul needs rest.

Day 2: Diving into the Deep Blue (and Possibly My Sanity)

  • 7:00 AM: Wake up slightly refreshed, and the mosquito attack is on hold, hooray! Attempt a little yoga on the balcony, only to realize my balance is far from optimal when dealing with heat, sweat, and a tiny balcony. Fail. Head to breakfast.
  • 8:00 AM: Breakfast. It's included, and it'll do. Mostly western food.
  • 9:00 AM: Pre booked a diving trip to Koh Kradan-- a good place for diving for the inexperienced. The journey there is one of the most beautiful I have ever seen. I was in awe.
  • 11:00 AM: Scuba Diving. This is my first time! I am now seeing the ocean from a different perspective, the fish swimming among the vibrant coral and the sun rays penetrating into the depths.
  • 3:00 PM: Back on the mainland. A little exhausted but thrilled. Ate some fresh fruit and had a nice cup of coffee.
  • 5:00 PM: Free time.
  • 7:00 PM: Dinner at the local market. I got Pad thai. Honestly, I could eat it every day.

Day 3: Train Journey and Farewell

  • 8:00 AM: Pack up and say goodbye to Charoen Apartment Hotel. It was home, even with the mosquito chaos and the imperfect Wi-Fi.
  • 10:00 AM: Take a train to my next destination.
  • 12:00 PM: The train journey is an experience in itself. I'm surrounded by friendly locals who love to talk and are eager to share their culture. The scenery is stunning.
  • 2:00 PM: Arrive at my final destination.
  • 3:00 PM: Final stroll in Trang: I walk around and take a final look.

Quirks, Rants, and Ramblings (Because, Let's Be Honest, This is My Favorite Part):

  • Mosquitoes: Still hate them. Still battling them. Still have a sneaking suspicion they're telepathic.
  • Language Barrier: My attempts to communicate in Thai are a comedy show. I mostly point and smile. Works… sometimes.
  • The Food: Oh. My. Goodness. The food. I could write an entire essay (probably a novel) on Thai cuisine. It's addictive. It's vibrant. It's… the reason I might never leave.
  • The Heat: It's a constant companion. I've learned to embrace the sweat. (Mostly.)
  • The People: Everyone is incredibly friendly and welcoming. Despite my struggles with the language, I feel genuinely connected.

This, my friends, is the beginning. I'm sure there will be more adventures (and misadventures) to come. Wish me luck. I'll update you if I survive. And if you ever find yourself in Trang, be prepared. Bring mosquito repellent. And maybe a flamethrower. Just in case.

Unbelievable Vietnam Homestay: Happytime Awaits!

Book Now

Charoen Apartment Hotel Trang Thailand

Okay, buckle up, buttercup! Because we're about to dive headfirst into the absolute *mess* that is creating FAQs, all while pretending to be a real, breathing human being. This is gonna be less FAQ, more "WTF, am I right?!"

Okay, so... What *IS* this whole FAQ thing anyway? I'm already overwhelmed.

Ugh, don't even get me *started*! You know, Frequently Asked Questions? Sounds so official, right? Like some serious, high-level business. Honestly, it's just a way to try and preemptively answer the gazillion questions you *think* people might have. Think of it as me, yelling into the void, hoping to catch some of your burning curiosities before they actually *become* burning curiosities. And believe me, my inbox is already a fiery wasteland of questions.

Why is this FAQ so... well... *weird*? Everything I've read is so perfectly polished!

HA! Perfectly polished. That's the *goal*, right? To sound like a robot wrote it, spouting dry, boring facts? No, honey. Life's a messy, glorious, unpredictable thing. Just like my brain, apparently! I'm going for honest. Raw. A little bit chaotic. Think of it as the unedited version. The director's cut... the one where the intern spills coffee on the script.

Where do you even *GET* these questions from? Am I supposed to care about them?

Okay, so, good question. Honestly? I don't have a psychic hotline to the collective unconscious. These are the questions I *think* people might ask, based on... well, my (slightly frayed) connection to the internet. Sometimes it's based on my own past experiences! Like that time I tried to... oh, never mind. The point is, if you're asking *these* questions... then yeah, maybe you should care. Or maybe not. Honestly, I'm not your boss.

What happens when I ask a question that *isn't* here? Am I doomed?

Doomed? No. Just possibly redirected towards a black hole that is my email inbox! Seriously, though, feel free to reach out! The more questions, the merrier (or, at least, the more material for future FAQs!). Think of it as future fuel for my procrastination machine. Honestly, I might just create a whole new section dedicated to the random stuff people ask. It'll be a treasure trove of the bizarre.

What *IS* that weird noise? Is it the apocalypse???

Oh, *that* noise? Don't worry. It's just the gears in my head, perpetually grinding. Brain-fog, the constant companion of a caffeine-fueled existence! It's perfectly normal (I think). Probably just a little glitch in the matrix. Or maybe my neighbor's cat, again. Either way... carry on.

How do I... uh... *use* all this? Is it rocket science?

Rocket science? No. Though figuring out how to navigate the internet sometimes feels *exactly* like that. It's all about context, baby! If you're here because you're wondering about [Specific topic - insert your actual topic here, I'm not a mind reader], then hopefully, I've (sort of) answered your question. Use this as a starting point. Do your own research. Question everything. Or... just don't. Your call.

Wait, but what about [A slightly tangential, random, but possibly important topic]?

Okay, okay, alright. That's a good point. And yes, I *did* spend a good twenty minutes last night hyper-fixating on that very thing. (I'm easily distracted, sue me!) Look, because the world is far from perfect, I am not perfect *at all* which is what make my life *more* interesting, and this FAQ even more, this section will probably evolve, morph, and maybe possibly disappear completely as new information comes to light. Or, more likely, as my attention span wanders off in search of shiny objects. So, yeah, basically... it's a work in progress. Like me. And maybe like your life, too? Who knows!

You seem kind of... *stressed*. Are you okay?

Stressed? Nah. Totally chill. (said with a forced smile and a twitchy eye). Okay, maybe a *little* stressed. This whole "humaning" thing is a lot, let's be honest. But hey, at least I'm honest about it. Which is probably a terrible way to write an FAQ, but hey, we're here, aren't we?

Seriously, though: What's the *point* of this whole thing? Why am I reading this?

*Sigh*. Look. Deep down? There *is* no point. I mean, the point is that *I* want to connect with you, you, a human being! And you are free to ask, and I can answer! The point is to hopefully inform. To entertain. To maybe, just maybe, help you avoid ending up in the same ridiculous situations I find myself in on a regular basis. Or to provide a healthy dose of self-deprecation. Because laughter is the best medicine, right? Even if it's at my expense. And if none of that works? Well, at least you got a good story out of it, I hope. Now, go forth and conquer the world! Or at least, make a sandwich. I'm hungry!

Trip Hotel Hub

Charoen Apartment Hotel Trang Thailand

Charoen Apartment Hotel Trang Thailand