
Hoiana Hotel Vietnam: Unbelievable Luxury Awaits (New World Awaits!)
Hoiana Hotel Vietnam: More Than Just a Hotel – It's an Experience (Rambling Review Edition!)
Okay, okay, buckle up buttercups, because I've just emerged from the gilded cage (aka, Hoiana Hotel Vietnam) and I've got STORIES. Forget your cookie-cutter travel reviews, this is the real deal, the unfiltered, the “I-may-or-may-not-have-stolen-a-slippers-because-they-were-SO-comfy” edition. Let’s be perfectly honest, the “Unbelievable Luxury Awaits” tagline? Yeah, they're not lying. But it's the little quirks, the unexpected delights, and the occasional minor blips that make this place truly unforgettable. Prepare for a rollercoaster, folks, because… well, that's how I remember it.
Accessibility: Pretty Darn Good, Actually
Right off the bat, I was impressed. Wheelchair accessible areas weren't just present, they were considered. Ramps, elevators (yes, multiple!), and spacious rooms made getting around a breeze. Felt very inclusive. They actually thought about things! This isn't always a given, so kudos to them.
On-Site Accessible Restaurants & Lounges: Plenty of options here. Smooth sailing for wheelchairs.
Internet – Praise the Wi-Fi Gods!
Okay, this is a big one for me (and probably for you, too). Free Wi-Fi in all rooms?! YES. Internet access (LAN) in some rooms?! Double YES! The Wi-Fi was FAST, reliable, and readily available everywhere. Seriously, I could stream movies in the bathtub (which, by the way, insert swooning emoji here). My inner workaholic was pleased. Now, if only I could actually work from the bathtub… hmm, maybe next time.
Things to Do & Ways to RELAX – OMG, Where Do I Begin?!
This is where Hoiana really shines. Like, shine until your eyeballs hurt shine. Seriously, pack sunglasses.
- Swimming Pool (outdoor): Look, the pictures don't do it justice. It overlooks the ocean, Infinity pool style and has a dedicated section for kids. It’s huge. It’s beautiful. I spent a solid afternoon just floating, feeling like a pampered, slightly sunburnt starfish. There's also a pool with a view, which probably is this pool but I'm still confused and you should expect it.
- Spa/Sauna/Steamroom (and all their friends!): This is where I lost all sense of time and reality. They have a proper, full-on spa. Think plush robes, aromatic oils, and masseuses who can actually work miracles. The body scrub, the body wrap, the massage itself…pure bliss. Honestly, the sauna and steamroom were pretty good too. My skin has never felt so…silky. Then they have a Foot bath, but I could not find a way to make a joke of it.
- Fitness Center/Gym/Fitness: I technically went to the gym. I spent more time staring at the equipment than actually using it, because let’s be honest, vacation is for relaxing, not sweating. Though they do have a ton of equipment, and I bet it's great if you're into that sort of thing.
- The Rest: They had a Terrace, which I found to be gorgeous for sun sitting and people watching.
Cleanliness & Safety – They Take It Seriously (and That's Reassuring!)
This is crucial, especially now. And Hoiana absolutely delivers.
- Anti-viral cleaning products? Check.
- Daily disinfection in common areas? Check.
- Rooms sanitized between stays? Check.
- Hand sanitizer everywhere? Oh yes, everywhere.
- Staff trained in safety protocol? Absolutely.
Honestly, it felt incredibly safe and clean. The fact that they have Room sanitization opt-out available is a nice touch but I don't think anyone would opt out, to be honest.
Dining, Drinking, & Snacking – Prepare to Be Spoiled (and Slightly Overwhelmed)
Okay, this is another area where Hoiana goes above and beyond. Food, glorious food!
- Restaurants Galore: From Asian cuisine to International cuisine, there's something for every palate. They have a Vegetarian restaurant, too. I even ate in a Western one, and the food was delicious. The Breakfast [buffet] was a glorious spread – think mountains of fresh fruit, pastries that practically sing to you. A Buffet in restaurant also.
- Room Service [24-hour]: Need a midnight snack? Done. Craving coffee at 3 AM? Done. This is heaven, people. Absolutely heavenly. They will also have items with Alternative meal arrangement.
- Bars, Bars, Everywhere: Poolside bar? Check. Happy hour? Check. They have it all.
- Other Goodies: There is Coffee/tea in restaurant, Desserts in restaurant, and Salad in restaurant, Oh boy.
Services and Conveniences – They Think of Everything (Almost!)
- Concierge: Amazing. Seriously, they can arrange anything. Tours, taxis, dinner reservations… you name it.
- Daily housekeeping: My room was spotless every single time.
- Cash withdrawal? Yes. Currency exchange? Yes. They make it easy.
- Facilities for disabled guests: as mentioned before - yes
- Things I Wish They Had I personally miss the option to buy alcohol from the convenience store.
For the Kids (and the Kid in You!)
- Family/child friendly? Absolutely. They have Kids facilities, and a Babysitting service. This is a great thing to have if you're a family.
Available in All Rooms (And I Mean ALL!)
Okay, let's talk room specifics. They are luxurious. Seriously luxurious.
- Air conditioning: Essential in Vietnam, and it worked perfectly.
- Bathrobes: Yes.
- Bathrobe: Double yes. They got everything covered.
- Coffee/tea maker: A lifesaver.
- Mini bar? Yes. Stocked.
- Free bottled water: Always appreciated.
- Wi-Fi [free]: We've covered this, but it deserves mentioning again.
- More…: They had everything you could think of. The bathroom was gigantic and also had a Additional toilet!
The Quirks, the Imperfections, and the Honest Truths
Okay, let's get real for a second. No place is perfect, right?
- The Coffee: While there are Coffee/tea maker, and Coffee shop, I'm a coffee snob, and the coffee wasn't always up to my exacting standards. But there are many coffee options.
- The Size: This place is big. You might want to embrace walking or take a taxi. The hotel is big in general and has a lot of outdoor venue for special events, and indoor venue for special events.
- The Elevator: They may take longer so if you're in a hurry take a stair.
My Hoiana Hotel Vietnam Verdict:
Listen, I've stayed in a lot of hotels. This one? It's at the top. It's luxurious, yes. But more importantly, it's an experience. It’s pampering, it’s relaxing, and it's a whole lot of fun.
SEO-Powered Offer (Because You Came Here for Information AND a Deal!)
Tired of the Ordinary? Escape to Hoiana Hotel Vietnam!
Ready to be pampered? Book your dream getaway at Hoiana Hotel Vietnam now and experience unparalleled luxury!
- Unbeatable Value: Enjoy the Free Wi-Fi, incredible dining options, and access to luxurious amenities, including the spa, swimming pools, and fitness center.
- Unforgettable Relaxation: Rejuvenate with world-class spa treatments and soak in the beauty of Vietnam's stunning coastline.
- Safety First: Rest easy knowing that Hoiana Hotel Vietnam prioritizes your well-being with rigorous cleanliness protocols and trained staff, so you can safely relax.
- Accessibility: Hoiana features Wheelchair accessible, On-site accessible restaurants/lounges and great areas that are Accessible, so you can go where you want.
- Book Now and get [Insert a Special Offer Here - E.g., a complimentary spa treatment, a discount on a suite, free airport transfer, etc.]!
- [Link to Booking Page/Hotel Website]
Don't miss out on the Hoiana Hotel Vietnam – Your escape awaits!
Long Set Resort Cambodia: Paradise Found? (Your Unforgettable Escape Awaits!)
Alright, buckle up buttercups, because you're about to ride shotgun on my ridiculously over-the-top trip to the New World Hoiana Hotel in Vietnam. This isn't your polished travel brochure, folks. This is the raw, unfiltered, jet-lagged truth. Prepare yourselves.
The Grand (and Slightly Disorganized) Hoiana Adventure: A Hot Mess Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival of Chaos & Beach Blunders
- 4:00 AM (Vietnam Time - which, let's be honest, felt like 3 AM in my brain): Landed at Da Nang and instantly regretted my life choices. Why did I think a 14-hour flight was a good idea? The airport, however, was a surprisingly pleasant experience. Efficient, clean, actually smelling good. Victory! (For about 30 seconds, before the reality of my luggage being lost sunk in.)
- 5:30 AM: The hotel transfer arrived. Sleek black car, aircon blasting. I was already sweating buckets. They handed me a cold, refreshing towel & a bottle of water. Bless them.
- 7:00 AM: Arrived at New World Hoiana. Holy. Moly. The lobby is stunning. Like, "Instagram needs this" stunning. The staff practically melted in the politeness, which made my grumbling exhaustion a little less awful. Check-in was a breeze (thank God, because I was basically a grumpy, dehydrated husk).
- 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM: Finally in my room. Ocean view, balcony… yeah, alright, I could get used to this. Immediately passed out on the bed. Woke up 20 minutes later, convinced I’d slept for a week.
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast. The buffet was… intense. So much food. Plates overflowing with everything from pho (which I was too scared to try initially, because jet lag + unfamiliar food = recipe for disaster) to crispy bacon (my comfort zone). I may have accidentally eaten three plates of pastries. No regrets.
- 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Officially "Beach Time." Found the beach, which, admittedly, was gorgeous. Miles of golden sand, shimmering turquoise water. The cocktails were… potent. I, unfortunately, also managed to get a serious sunburn in about 30 minutes. Seriously. I'm talking lobster red. I hate myself and sunscreen.
- 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM: Retreat to my hotel room to wallow in sunburn misery. Watched questionable TV. Ordered room service. Ate more pastries.
- 3:00 - 5:00 PM: Attempted to get a massage at the spa. Bliss! The knots in my shoulders unravelled. But, unfortunately, the air conditioning was a bit too effective. Shivers of bliss mixed with shivers of "I'm going to catch a cold" and "Is that the guy from the beach staring at me?" I left feeling incredibly relaxed but slightly paranoid.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at one of the hotel's restaurants. Tried the local specialty. It was… Interesting. (That's code for, "I'm not sure what I just ate, but it's probably good?!") Gorgeous views, though, and the wine was divine.
- 9:00 PM: Collapsed into bed. Tomorrow, I vowed, I would conquer the world. Or at least make it to breakfast without looking like a boiled lobster.
Day 2: Culinary Adventures (and Mild Panic Attacks)
- 7:00 AM: Woke up feeling a little less like a zombie, a little more like a human. The sunburn, however, was still a vibrant shade of angry red.
- 7:30 AM - 9:00 AM: Another buffet breakfast. I approached pho like a cautious explorer, slowly, cautiously. It turned out to be amazing. Seriously, the best thing I've ever tasted. I had like 3 bowls.
- 9:30 AM - 12:00 PM: Cooking class! This was actually way more fun than I expected. The chef was charming, even though I was certain I was going to butcher every single dish. We made spring rolls, and they weren't half bad. I might even try making them at home (ha! I won't).
- 12:30 PM: Lunch – the fruits of my (possibly accidental) labour. Tasty, messy, and I felt a surge of culinary pride. Who knew I could be a chef?
- 2:00 PM: Visited the pool, and it was gorgeous. I opted to stay in the shade this time… the memory of yesterday's sunburn was still fresh. Sipped on some ginger ale. Listened to music. Bliss.
- 4:00 PM: Decided to explore the Hoiana complex, which I was sure I was going to get hopelessly lost in. It's huge! Luxury shops, casinos… everything! I wandered aimlessly, feeling slightly out of place and then wandered directly into a Gucci store. I left quickly before any damage was done to my bank account.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at a different restaurant. This one was fancy. I felt woefully underdressed. The food was… refined. I might have even used a fork and knife correctly. (Probably not, though.)
- 9:00 PM: Casino. The lights, the sounds… it was overwhelming. I played a poker machine and lost five dollars. I’m out.
- 10:00 PM: Back to my room. Early night. I desperately need to beat the jet lag because tomorrow, the real adventure begins…
Day 3: My Hoi An Meltdown
- 7:00 AM: Breakfast, more pho, life is good. Decided to go and explore Hoi An.
- 9:00 AM: The taxi ride to Hoi An was an experience in itself. The traffic! The scooters! The sheer controlled chaos! I arrived in Hoi An feeling both exhilarated and slightly traumatized.
- 9:30 AM - 1:00 PM: Hoi An. Oh, Hoi An. A UNESCO World Heritage site; ancient town; lanterns everywhere; tailor shops; the river, the bridges. I absolutely lost my mind. The colours! The smells! The sheer beauty of the place! I wandered for hours, completely captivated. Bought a ridiculously oversized hat (because, sunburn prevention). Tried a coffee, it was strong and beautiful. Stopped at a tiny shop to watch an old lady making rice paper. Watched a group of children laughing. It was magical. Magical.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch in Hoi An. The food market. Oh my goodness. So much variety, so many choices! I tried everything. I stuffed myself silly with noodles, banh mi, and spring rolls, then felt slightly ill for an hour afterwards but didn't regret a single bite. It was the most glorious food I had ever tasted.
- 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM: Walked, walked for hours. Hoi An is a photographer's dream, and I took about a million photos, all of which would be out of focus and overexposed. Browsed tailor shops. Wondering if I could afford a custom suit but was too terrified to get measured.
- 5:00 PM: The dreaded "shopping" hour. Okay, I did (finally) succumb and bought a few silk scarves. It was a small price to pay.
- 6:00 PM: Taxi ride back to the hotel. Feeling overloaded and slightly emotionally overwhelmed. The beauty of Hoi An, combined with the heat and the sensory overload, left me feeling… well, like I needed a nap.
- 7:00 PM: Hotel room, ordered room service (again). Watched bad TV.
- 8:00 - 10:00 PM: A long, hot shower. Tried to process the day. Wondered if I should book a cooking class. And then fell asleep.
Day 4: Farewell, and the Promise of Pho
- 7:00 AM: Final breakfast. More pho. I couldn't get enough of it.
- 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM: Sadly, it was time to pack. Checked out of the hotel, and my heart nearly broke. I wanted to stay forever.
- 10:00 AM: Transfer to the airport. The drive was quiet, contemplative. I looked at the landscape, wanting to remember it all.
- 12:00 PM: Departure. Waiting at the airport, I realised that I had just had the most incredible experience. Sure, it had its bumps: the sunburn, the language barrier, the initial jet lag from hell, the potential food poisoning. But, in the end, Vietnam had stolen a piece of my heart.
- 2:00 PM: On the plane. Looking back at the photos, I realised that I already missed the chaos, the smells, the colours, and the pho.
- [Insert flight details here.]
Postscript:
Okay, so
Thailand Paradise: 3 Houses, 15 Guests, Unforgettable Pranburi Escape!
Okay, so, Hoiana Hotel & Suites... is it REALLY "Unbelievable Luxury"? Don't these places always exaggerate?
Alright, let's just rip off the bandaid: yes. And no. Look, the suites, specifically? Yeah. Unbelievable. Like, "I don't deserve this, but I'm going to enjoy it anyway" unbelievable. Think sprawling, views that make you want to write a poem (and then immediately delete it because you're no Wordsworth), and enough space to lose a small child (thankfully, I didn't put that to the test). But the *whole* experience? It's nuanced. Some things absolutely sparkle, others... well, let's just say they have charming imperfections. Don’t expect perfection, expect something… well, special.
What's the deal with the rooms? Because Instagram ALWAYS lies.
Okay, the rooms. The suites specifically. Seriously. The *suites*. Remember that feeling you had as a kid when you thought you could fly? It’s a bit like that, but with more plush velvet and less impending doom. My suite had a balcony that looked out over… well, the *ocean* (duh). And the mini bar? Forget the dodgy peanuts and warm beer. This had (gasp!) proper champagne. Real, bubbly, celebration-in-a-bottle stuff. The bathroom… oh man, the bathroom. Soaking tub big enough to kayak in, rain shower that felt like a tropical downpour. Be warned: you might actually start *liking* taking baths.
Is the food as good as the pictures make it look? Because, again... Instagram.
Ah, the food. Okay, the restaurants are generally good. *Generally*. I had one meal that was… well, let's just say my taste buds weren't exactly doing a happy dance. But then, the next night? BOOM. Explosion of flavors. I swear, the pho I ate was the best I've ever had in my life. And the seafood? *Chef's kiss*. I'm not sure what magic they're wielding in the kitchen, but it's worth investigating. Don't be afraid to experiment; some dishes are spectacular, some are... an experience. Embrace it! I personally ate a whole plate of fried rice almost every day. Didn’t regret it.
Let's talk about the pool. Is it actually relaxing, or is it a screaming kid's playground?
Okay, the pool situation is critical. And it depends. On a Tuesday morning? Bliss. Pure, unadulterated poolside serenity. On a Saturday afternoon? Yeah, you might encounter a toddler doing synchronized screaming. There are multiple pools, which helps. Seek out the quieter ones. The infinity pool is just as stunning as the pictures suggest. Seriously stunning. I spent a glorious afternoon reading a book (and occasionally gazing at my own toes, because, luxury, right?). Just… timing is everything. Hit the pool early, hit it late, or embrace the chaos and find a quiet corner. It’s Vietnam, after all. Life’s about balance. Or at least, trying to find it.
The casino… is it all glitz and glamour, or sweaty desperation? (Be honest!)
Okay, the casino. I have a confession. I am TERRIBLE at gambling. Like, embarrassingly bad. So, I can't comment on the actual games. But I can comment on the atmosphere. It's definitely glitzy. Very sparkly. Lots of people in fancy clothes. I saw a woman wearing a sequined jumpsuit that could probably be seen from outer space. Whether that's a good thing or a bad thing is entirely up to you. The "sweaty desperation" element? Present, yes. But not overwhelming. It's a casino, after all. Just remember your limits (unlike me, apparently), and don’t bet your entire life savings on the roulette wheel. Unless you *want* to, of course. Maybe the jumpsuit lady has a winning strategy…?
What about the service? Because that can *make or break* a luxury experience.
The service… ah, this is where it gets interesting. Generally, it's excellent. The staff are genuinely friendly and eager to help. They're polite, they'll remember your name, and they'll probably anticipate your needs before you even realize you have them. But… (and there's always a but, isn't there?)… there's a learning curve. It's not always seamless. Sometimes, a request might take a little longer than expected. Occasionally, there might be a slight language barrier (which, let's be honest, is on me, not them!). But honestly? It's part of the charm. It’s Vietnam. Embrace the gentle delays, the slightly confused smiles, and the fact that, despite any minor hiccups, they're genuinely trying to make your stay amazing. And most of the time, they absolutely succeed.
Okay, I'm really stressed, and this is my first time in Vietnam. Will it be overwhelming?
Look... Vietnam is *intense*. Especially outside the hotel. And Hoiana is a bit of an oasis if you’re not used to the beautiful chaos. You can stay holed up, and that’s fine. But if you’re going to experience Vietnam, you need to… breathe. You might be overwhelmed. You *will* be overwhelmed at some point. But Hoiana offers a beautiful space to retreat to. Take advantage. Go back, take a bath, read a book, and then get back out there. It's a cycle. And it's worth it. Trust me.
What’s a "must-do" experience at Hoiana?
Okay, this is personal, but I'm going to DOUBLE DOWN on this. Get a massage at the spa. Seriously. I usually avoid spas like the plague (too much "om" and "pressure to relax," you know?). But this spa… *chef's kiss, again*. I booked a deep-tissue massage and I swear, a week later, I was still feeling the benefits. The therapists are incredibly skilled. It's pure bliss. Find an hour, find a reason, get a massage. I think about it often. It was genuinely amazing. Even though I didn’t fall asleep, I felt like I was floating on a cloud. Just do it.
The location… is it convenient? Or stranded in the middle of nowhere?

